- February 11, 2017
- Posted by: BizEBee Virtual Assistants
- Category: Uncategorized
Valentine’s Day is this week! Are you ready? Do you have somebody special who you will be spending the holiday with, or do you do something special with the kids? Or maybe you do special things with the kids during the day and have a date night. Whatever your situation, make sure you are prepared!
Fun with the kids for Valentine’s Day:
· Make a Valentine’s Heart Craft found at The Resourceful Mama.
· Check out these adorable Hand-Print Flowers from Nanny Shecando.
· This Fingerprint Love Canvas is easy and pretty! Check it out at The Farm Wife Crafts.
Valentine’s Day fun for the family:
- · Make a Wilton Valentine’s Day Breakfast! Find instructions on AC Moore’s website.
- · Craft a Heart Cake for the family from Daisy Pickers.
- · Do any or all of these 50 things to show your family you love them. These are great for every day, not only Valentine’s Day! Find the ideas at The House of Hendrix.
Couple activities for Valentine’s Day:
- · Shifting Roots has a list of great ideas for a stay-at-home Valentine’s night.
- · Try any of these great ideas from The Picket Fence for your Valentine’s Day.
- · Buzz Feed has some creative ideas that are cheap, but won’t make you look that way!
If you are looking for more ideas, follow our Holiday Ideas Board on Pinterest! We hope you have a great Valentine’s Day no matter what you do! Our goal is to help you reach your goals while freeing up your time for things you really want to do. If you are interested in more information, or for a FREE Business Analysis, call us at 202-469-6774.